Rowan Lake is all about “Multi Species”
Alexander’s on Rowan Lake has the super six combination of fish to choose from. Unlike many other Canadian fishing lodges, many only offer one for two species to fish. Here on Rowan Lake you have lot’s of fishing options. You can spend a few hours in the morning catching Lake Trout or Walleye for your shore lunch and spend your afternoon and evening targeting bass or huge trophy muskies.
The amazing thing on Rowan Lake is your never sure what’s going to bite next. Lake Trout fisherman often catch big Muskies even when fishing with down riggers. Muskie fisherman catch numerous Northern Pike and Bass casting or trolling their oversized baits.
Game Fish Species present in Rowan Lake: Common Name | Scienetific Name
- Muskellunge “Muskie” “Musky” | Esox masquinongy
- Walleye | Stizostedion vitreum
- Lake Trout | Salvelinus namaycush
- Smallmouth Bass | Micropterus dolomieu
- Largemouth Bass | Micropterus salmoides
- Northern Pike | Esox lucius
Something BIG always happens on Rowan Lake!