Remote But Easy to Find…
- Information on Crossing the US | Canadian Border
- Information about Northwest Flying, Inc.
- Road Map to Nestor Falls, Ontario
- Need a place to stay in Nestor Falls?
- GPS Coordinates for Alexander’s on Rowan Lake
Explore Rowan Lake with our interactive road, terrain, satellite and Google Earth images
From International Falls, Minnesota Cross the bridge into Fort Frances, Ontario. Clear Customs and take Highway #11 westbound. Follow Highway #11 until it connects with Ontario Highway #71. Follow highway #71 towards Sioux Narrows, 54 miles to Nestor Falls. A short 25 minute flight from Nestor Falls will get you to Alexander’s on Rowan Lake.
- Information about crossing the US | Canadian Border
- Print version of our road map
- Road Map from International Falls to Nestor Falls Ontario
- Ontario Travel and Road Condition Information
- Road Map of North West Ontario
Northwest Flying, Inc., Nestor Falls, Ontario
Northwest Flying, Inc. is located approximately 65 miles north of the Fort Frances-International Falls border crossing.Canada Customs can be cleared at either Rainy River or Fort Frances. After clearing customs take Highway 11 west, turn north onto Highway 71 until you reach Nestor Falls. For guests traveling by air, scheduled airline service is available from all major cities to Minneapolis where the connection to International Falls is available via Northwest Airline. Limo taxi service from International Falls is available to Nestor Falls.
North Air Taxi
International Falls, MN
Many of our guests arrive a day early and need a place to stay for the night. We suggest the Nestor Falls Motel which is located right across the road from the Northwest Flying, Inc. airbase.
For reservations, call toll free 1-807-484-2131
GPS Coordinates to Alexander’s on Rowan Lake, Ontario, Canada
N 49° 18. 224 W 093° 30. 665
We’ve tried to include as much information about our lodge as possible. If you should have any additional questions concerning Alexander’s on Rowan Lake, please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to showing you a comfortable and memorable vacation in the beautiful Canadian wilderness.